Friday, July 31, 2009

From dirt roads, to blue waters, to corn...

I realize now that keeping a blog up to date is a way harder task then I first thought! I give props to all of you keep up a regular blog! It's not easy! I realized fairly early into my time in Mexico that keeping this blog up to date was going to be nearly impossible. I was constantly so busy, and in the times that I did have a moment of relaxation, blogging was the last thing I wanted to do! So in these next few weeks leading up to school I will go through my month in Mexico and talk about the many things that went on. The fun times, the challenging times, and the many God moments. I will also put up some pictures from my time at my Dad's in Antigua. We just got back early this morning after a LONG day of travel...let's just say I'm glad I don't have to get on a plane again for a long time! :)

Thank you to everyone, you have all been awesome in this time I have been gone! It's been fun to hear people tell me they've been checking this blog often! And then I feel bad because there hasn't been an update for so long! So for that, I'm sorry!! But thank you for checking up on me! It means the world to know I have people in my life that I can look to for encouragement!

More posts to follow!....I promise!

No comments: